Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update

Okay, so it has been awhile since I have had the chance to sit down and write a complete story (even a short one). I have started back in school, which is easy enough, but for the time being is very time consuming. Oh, and then there is that pesky new house, which preoccupies about 30% of my free time. Other than that, life has been peachy.

Update on writing:

Short Stories- I have been working on anew comedy, which revisits one of my personal favorite Characters (a certain space cadet psychologist). I did take the suggestion of one of my friends and have decided to throw in a character with a certain unnatural fear of clowns. Dr. Radco should fin a unique way of curing the man. Now to find the time to finish it (afterall, I am half way done...or halfway started).
Also, I did submit my one suspense story to a magazine for publishing a couple of months ago. I did not post it on here, mainly cause it was kind of dark, even for me. If anyone likes to read those type of creepy stories just leave a message and I will send you a copy. I always love feedback.

Sam Likeable Novel- I finally found the chapter 1 revisions, which my literary genious friend so graciously put together for me (in exchange for babysitting, which yes I will make good on). I have one page to go with that chapter and will then begin working on chapter 2. I would love to post some excerpts from the book, and may be able to soon. If at all possible, I hope to complete the book before the end of the year, so that I can start fresh with submitting to literary agents. Let's keep our fingers (and toes) crossed.

Wish me luck. I will try to have the short story with Dr. Radco posted by next week.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see if your comic story has a dark twist with the clowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from Dave, but for some reason, I was signed into Teresa's account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing of a good professional articles are good for readers to read and knew the courses as online ca coaching classes

    ReplyDelete